Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Ati Radeon 9000 Driver T41

The successful rapper Pitbull and Purebrands launch a revolutionary energy system

PUREBRANDS, LLC, announced the launch of an innovative energy system called energy strips Sheets ™ - "the new way to get energy." The co-founders, LeBron James and branding experts Warren Struhl, Jesse Itzler and Maverick Carter, has been proposed to enter the new market for dissolving strips with its first product, energy strips Sheets ™.

soluble strips Sheets ™, the thickness of a paper, placed on the tongue, begin to dissolve instantly and easily swallow and digest providing hours of energy. The taste is delicious, not shed or melt, have no calories, carbohydrates or sugar, and do not need water. A portion of Sheets ™ contains the same amount of caffeine as a cup of premium coffee as well as vitamin B and E.

Sheets ™ was developed after years of research with renowned doctors, scientists, professional athletes and coaches. Sheets ™ uses patented technology that provides an innovative system for consumers to have energy, whether in competition, at work or at home. Each strip of Sheet ™ comes in a convenient single package that allows consumers to carry in your wallet or pocket. Try it with a drink energizing or a cup of coffee!

Sheets ™ The launch will be supported initially in a marketing campaign of $ 10 million, drawing the participation of the co-founder famous athlete LeBron James and Stoudemire Amar'e partners, Drake, Ray Rice, among others. The campaign will include social media, traditional advertising and mass programs delivery of samples.

Sheets ™ team is also proud to announce unprecedented partnership with the international singer Pitbull. Pitbull and his team will lead all Hispanic business by creating innovative brand marketing efforts, trade and promotional reach all Latino consumers in the world.

"I walked to Sheets ™ equipment after using the product and become a devotee," said Pitbull. "As with all products in which I am involved, my main goal is always to empower the Latino community," he added. "People ™ Sheets gave to me and my group the keys to it right." This move is quite a change from artist to marketing executive to the singer who leads the "charts."

PureBrands, LLC, a holding company that develops, acquires and markets consumer products and differentiated proprietary. It is the vision of a world-class team of doctors, scientists, athletes and entrepreneurs seeking to develop products that promote energy lifestyle, balanced and healthy. PureBrands team is dedicated to developing and selling turnkey solutions that meet the diverse needs of lifestyle and welfare of consumers using proprietary nutritional systems either topical, transdermal, oral or wear. The company's first product will be the energy strips Sheets, to be launched in June 2011. Some of the best-known athletes and entertainers the world are founders and / or PureBrands investors, including LeBron James, Serena Williams, and Amar'e Stoudemire and the award-winning artists Drake and Pitbull.

0 comments:

Post a Comment