Thursday, October 1, 2009

Place In Greece Les And Pete

souls are burning I come now ... Lele

I have and I have things to say ...
so new things are being
among the many, little, little ...

I leave you with this alternative version, almost rarity of the song "No Surprises" Radiohead
=)

... with lyrics and everything

I come now ...

I WAS sick of historical
clock stopping wind it up, That Stayed girls sleeping next to him

watch stops, the batteries run down I started
historical broken sentence, "no alarms .. .

the watch stops, the batteries run down, I started
historical broken sentence, "no alarms and no surprises ..."

I WAS sick of her excuses Not
to take off her dress when to bleedin ' in the bathroom

He Was Sick Of His clock stopping, wind it up
no alarms an no surprises ...
no alarms an no surprises ...
no alarms an no surprises, please

0 comments:

Post a Comment