Thursday, September 17, 2009

Does Twin Bedskirt Fit Daybed

... Lele


few weeks ago I hurt
"Sternocleidomastoid"
me hurt me want hurt
12:00 am
things half

pants lyrics unaccented
no commas separate points
without
hurt me both endpoints
hurts so hurry
write as if it runs chocolate cake or flavor
nothing
I hurt so much expiration dates
and empty bars
hurt me bus tickets
all my promises hurt me
movements
orders
the comings and goings
needed here
a new year or a good excuse to get you
hurt me so your underwear
empty, with no desire
no heartbeat and that clause

damning as natural as the silence
as acid rain
that is new in the sky say
and
hurts like sleeping with the covers
stolen from home
embracing ruthlessly as you did

hurry as this note
smiling nostalgically.

0 comments:

Post a Comment