Sunday, August 2, 2009

Reviews For Diamo Scooters

Some phrases hurry

0 .- I was always told to read many books of literature surround me women, was true, all that came took a book, my library is almost empty and I'm very nice.
(I was lorna)


1 .- women who wrote hundreds letters, devolviendomelas come, I am picking up my steps. (cojudeces)


2 .- What do you as a reminder to women that I? ...
with whom I slept ... with a good litter and ...
but with which I love, with some alcohol and music of that. (old)


3 .- Be Killed and believe that you had known ... (recently)


Kausa 4 .- You know ... "That the King Juan Carlos and his entire royal entourage sucked me"
(get drunk way)


5 .- ... is that ... you know ... is like you I throw a right hook with what I say and I have no answer to the left as (a conversation by phone).


6 .- Sometimes I wish I had "EXPANDABLE MEMORY ( facebook)


7 .-" To remember is to lie again " (Robles Rafael Olivo on your facebook profile, many thanks psdt .)


8 .- ... But now you touch me, slightly, as crystal sugar ...
and now speaks to me, so far as
not know what's under your skirt
I play more absurd
we learned without instructions ...
(What someone did not know how to say, August 1925)


9 .- lie like the Conchasumare Weon ... (Dego told me)


10 .- Mr Garcia, saying "femicide" does not feminist, not create it.
(July 28)


11 .- "If I see one day drunk, lying in the street, I grabbed me and kicked you, word son! ...
(My brother a while ago, if I knew all the alcohol)


12 .- Esteban and Claudia want via WiFi ... (sentence of celebration of accomplished)


13 .- Wake in the morning because you can wake up in the afternoon or at night or simply can not wake up with a bottle of cheap alcohol, no pet sleep, smile , is enclosed in a cation. (in some stories)


14 .- - what rain does not love beautiful? this cold winter ... I feel romantic
- clear, as you do not live on top of a hill with 3 or more children
as you do not live between mats and plywood
as your dawn is not in pools of mud
" how easy say no Love?
(Fights between a romantic-conscious and distracted)


15 .- The mind as reality always plays tricks. (Pedro Pablo CCOP - teacher)


16 .- The sun always comes out for something special ... I'm sure
(really, Sunday August 2 3:12 p.m.)



0 comments:

Post a Comment